New ESSE 990 ELX range cooker incorporates three-zone induction hob, large plancha-style hotplate and re-engineered hotplate covers to deliver an increase in versatility.
ESSE’s exciting new 990 ELX cooker offers double the hob space to allow creative cooks to extend their cooking into the next dimension.
Combining the convenience of electricity with the versatility enjoyed by professional chefs, the innovative new 990 ELX cooker delivers the proven performance of ESSE’s best-selling electric range cookers with additional innovations:
- Three induction zone hotplates with finger-tip control
- Large 485mm x 455mm steel ‘plancha’ cooking plate
- Heat-conserving hotplate covers that double as splashbacks
- ‘Weightless’ recessed cover hinges to maximise hob space
These additions to an already proven product create the perfect partnership for enthusiastic cooks who love entertaining guests for dinner.
The 990 cooker will boil, braise, simmer, roast, fry, griddle and sear simultaneously.
The new three-zone induction hob offers fingertip control for precision cooking while the large steel plancha-style hotplate will griddle meat, vegetables or fish direct, or, if additional hob space is needed, will comfortably accommodate a multitude of pans.
The 990 ELX range cooker also keeps cleaning to a minimum thanks to the intelligently engineered new hotplate covers which double up as splashbacks.
In line with the rest of ESSE’s electric product range, the 990 ELX range cooker offers rapid heat-up times (less than 20 minutes from Slumber mode to 200˚C) and a programmable timer for the ultimate in efficiency and control.
In day-to-day use, the 990 is reassuringly fuel-efficient thanks to the performance of ESSE’s patented oven’s and power share technology – which directs energy only where it’s needed.
It can be installed in any kitchen with a double plug socket and because it does not require a chimney or flue – the 990 ELX can be positioned almost anywhere – including as a free-standing ‘island’ unit.
Additional features for this cooker:
- Room for SEVEN pans on the hob
- Even cooking from patented ‘heat surround’ engineering
- Independently controlled hob, ovens and grill
- Rapid heat-up times from Slumber mode
- Vented moisture control for perfect baking and roasting results
- Full-width grill
- Warming oven
- Available in 20 vibrant colours – including modern matt finishes
Find out more please do not hesitate to contact us.