Lacanche Modern Wall Mounted Salamander Grill & Rotisserie
can talk to now01902 717890
we love to helpGot a question?
For grilling and roasting meats and fish, nothing comes close to the convenience and performance of the Salamander.
This is also true for the browsing of gratins or desserts: the Salamander is second to none for turning out perfect crème brûlé, topped with the traditional caramelised sugar crust.
The electric revolving spit makes grilling and roasting in the genuine French tradition a breeze. The Salamander is wall-mounted. It is available in stainless steel, black or in a choice of enamelled colours.
- Salamander electric grill with wall-mounting bracket.
- Nominal power: 3kW. Power supply: 230/240 V.
- Integrated timer (0-120 minutes).
- Power supply cable included (without plug).
- Wall-mounting bracket included.
- Adjustable rack (4 different heights) for 1/1 'Gastronorm' sized dishes.
- A 60mm deep 1/1 'Gastronorm' pan and a grill insert are supplied with the Salamander.
- Dimensions - W: 550mm x H: 475mm x D: 500mm
- Revolving spit with rack-mounted stand.
- The electric spit is supplied with standard power cable and plug.
- supplied with adjustable forks for securing joints in place.
A foundry was established in the village of Lacanche, deep in the Burgundian countryside in France, over 200 years ago, and range cookers have been manufactured there by hand ever since, both for the commercial and domestic markets.
Apart from their extraordinary heritage, what makes Lacanche range cookers so different from other range cookers on the market today, is that they are still made to exacting standards by hand to order.More Information About Lacanche Classic
Free delivery is available on all Mainland UK orders.
For orders outside of Mainland UK, please call us on 01902 717890