Rangemaster Classic 110 Induction Cooker-Cream
can talk to now01902 717890
we love to helpGot a question?
With bevelled doors, elegant windows and towel rail, the Classic offers everything you’d expect from a traditional range cooker.
The Classic is a classic in every sense. As well as its spacious, fully programmable oven, you’ll find a separate grill and high-powered wok burner. The Classic also comes complete with a host of other Rangemaster extras, including an innovative Handyrack.
- Left-hand programmable oven
- Separate glide-out grill
- Available with a chrome effect trim
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Induction hob, for truly flexible and responsive cooking with "hot hob" indicators for added safety
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Storage drawer, for storing pots and pans
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years.
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night.
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
- All our induction models offer SpillGuard™ technology. SpillGuard™ ensures accidental spills are contained within the hob for easy cleaning.
- Smart, intelligent and ultra efficient; the new i5™ Induction is now available across all models and variants.
- Height to hotplate 905 - 930*
- Width (mm) 1100
- Depth excl. handles (mm) 608
- Fuel type Induction
- Door Type Porthole
- Energy efficient rating A
- Handyrack Yes
- Sizes available 110, 100 & 90
- No. of burners 5
- Rating 1 1.85/2.5
- Rating 2 1.85/2.5
- Rating 3 1.85/3.0
- Rating 4 1.15/2.0
- Rating 5 1.15/2.0
- Total hob rating @230v 7.4kW
- Dual circuit glide-out grill Yes
- Grill power rating (KW) 2.3
- Multi-glazed doors Yes
Left Hand Oven Default
- Left hand oven light Yes
- Left hand oven no of functions 2
- Left hand oven type Conventional
Left Hand Oven Multifunction options
- Left hand oven browning Yes
- Left hand oven conventional Yes
Left hand Oven Size
- Left hand oven capacity (litres - dm3) 80
Left hand Oven Cleaning Liners
- Left hand oven catalytic Yes
Left hand oven energy
- Left hand oven energy rating (A-G) B
Left Hand Oven Door
- Left hand oven door porthole Yes
Right Hand Oven Size
- Right hand oven capacity (litres - dm3) 73
Right Hand Oven Default
- Right hand oven light Yes
- Right hand oven no of function 1
- Right hand oven type Fan
- Storage drawer fitted Yes
- Detachable plinth Yes
- Programmable clock and minute minder Yes
- Warranty (years) 2 years
The original Rangemaster range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation and the new ranges still share this original dedication to quality, design and innovation. Since that very first pioneering product, Rangemaster have been leading the way in creative cooker technology and performance.
The company were the first to offer colour shaded cookers, the first to produce a dual fuel cooker and were responsible for the fold away grill, and in recent years they have won several ‘Good Housekeeping’ awards for their cookers. Today Rangemaster are renowned as Britain’s top selling range cooker manufacturer, where they offer a wide range of styles, sizes, and colours to suit most people’s tastes.More Information About Rangemaster
Please call us for our delivery and installation service.
For orders outside of Mainland UK, please call us on 01902 717890