Rangemaster Classic 60 Ceramic Cooker
can talk to now01902 717890
we love to helpGot a question?
- Rotary controls – the new 60cm collection also comes with scaled down versions of the much-loved Rangemaster control knobs for ease of use and a professional finish.
- Oven doors – each model has its own distinctive door design with a rectangular or baker-style window to enable you to check the progress of your dish.
- Handles – hardwearing anodised handles come with a chrome-plated cover for a sleek look that’s durable too. There are classic roll styles and long, linear bar handles depending on model chosen.
- Oven cleaning – cleaning the oven is such a chore, so to make life simpler, our 60cm range comes with catalytic liners in the top and bottom cavities.
- Top oven – the open door grill offers half and full width grilling and can also be used as a multifunction oven with conventional top and bottom heat and a browning option to finish dishes perfectly.
- Bottom oven – the A-rated multifunctional bottom oven offers conventional top and bottom heat, fan assisted cooking, fan, grill, fanned grilling and a defrost setting.
- Ceramic hotplate – with six temperature settings, the four burner ceramic hotplate can be used for everything from low temperature simmering to flash frying.
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- Steadfast™ - All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
- Height to hotplate 895
- Width (mm) 596
- Depth excl. handles (mm) 598
- Fuel type Electric
- Door Type Porthole
- Sizes available 60
- No. of burners 4
- Rating 1 1.2
- Rating 2 1.2
- Rating 3 1.8
- Rating 4 1.8
Top Oven Default
- Top oven no of functions 4
- Top oven type Multifunction
Top Oven Multifunction options
- Top oven browning Yes
- Top oven conventional Yes
Top Oven Size
- Top oven depth (mm) 190
- Top oven height (mm) 432
- Top oven width (mm) 427
Top Oven Cleaning Liners
- Top oven catalytic Yes
Top Oven Door
- Top door solid door Yes
Bottom Oven Multifunction options
- Bottom oven conventional Yes
- Bottom oven defrost Yes
- Bottom oven fan assisted Yes
- Bottom oven fanned grill Yes
Bottom Oven Cleaning Liners
- Bottom oven cleaning liners catalytic Yes
Bottom Oven Size
- Bottom oven depth (mm) 391
- Bottom oven height 335
- Bottom oven width (mm) 430
Bottom Oven Door
- Bottom oven shelves Yes
Bottom Oven Door
- Bottom oven porthole oven doors Yes
Bottom Oven Default
- Bottom oven light Yes
- Bottom oven no of function 6
- Bottom oven slow cook facility Yes
- Bottom oven type Multifunction
- Warranty (years) 2 years UK only
The original Rangemaster range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation and the new ranges still share this original dedication to quality, design and innovation. Since that very first pioneering product, Rangemaster have been leading the way in creative cooker technology and performance.
The company were the first to offer colour shaded cookers, the first to produce a dual fuel cooker and were responsible for the fold away grill, and in recent years they have won several ‘Good Housekeeping’ awards for their cookers. Today Rangemaster are renowned as Britain’s top selling range cooker manufacturer, where they offer a wide range of styles, sizes, and colours to suit most people’s tastes.More Information About Rangemaster
Free delivery is available on all Mainland UK orders.
For orders outside of Mainland UK, please call us on 01902 717890