Rangemaster Classic 60 Gas Cooker
can talk to now01902 717890
we love to helpGot a question?
- Clock and timer – keep an eye on cooking times with the smart LED display and minute minder. Our all-electric models also feature a programmable main oven.
- Rotary controls – the new 60cm collection also comes with scaled down versions of the much-loved Rangemaster control knobs for ease of use and a professional finish.
- Oven doors – each model has its own distinctive door design with a rectangular or baker-style window to enable you to check the progress of your dish.
- Handles – hardwearing anodised handles come with a chrome-plated cover for a sleek look that’s durable too. There are classic roll styles and long, linear bar handles depending on model chosen.
- Oven cleaning – cleaning the oven is such a chore, so to make life simpler, our 60cm range comes with catalytic liners in the top and bottom cavities.
- Bottom oven cavity – there are 10 conventional cooking temperature settings in the bottom oven cavity, perfect for baking, roasting and even slow cooking with the special slow cook level
- Gas hotplate – for a professional look and easy-clean finish, the single pressed enamelled hotplate can hold a 1-litre spill and features four gas burners with cast iron pan supports.
- Griddle – the all-gas collection also boasts a half smooth, half ribbed non-stick griddle for sizzling stir-fries, seared salmon, seafood and steaks or even a weekend fry-up.
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- Steadfast™ - All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast™ pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast™ is only available on Rangemaster
- Height to hotplate 895
- Width (mm) 596
- Depth excl. handles (mm) 598
- Fuel type Gas
- Door Type Porthole
- Sizes available 60
- No. of burners 4
- FSD's Fitted Yes
- Rating 1 1
- Rating 2 1.75
- Rating 3 1.75
- Rating 4 3.8
- Cast-iron pan supports Yes
- Griddle supplied Yes
- Grill power rating (KW) 2.2kW
- Multi-glazed doors Yes
Top Oven Default
- Top oven no of functions 3
Top Oven Multifunction options
- Top oven conventional Yes
Top Oven Size
- Top oven depth (mm) 123
- Top oven height (mm) 432
- Top oven width (mm) 325
Top Oven Cleaning Liners
- Top oven catalytic Yes
Top Oven Door
- Top door solid door Yes
Bottom Oven Multifunction options
- Bottom oven conventional Yes
Bottom Oven Cleaning Liners
- Bottom oven cleaning liners catalytic Yes
Bottom Oven Size
- Bottom oven depth (mm) 330
- Bottom oven height 292
- Bottom oven width (mm) 430
Bottom Oven Door
- Bottom oven shelves Yes
Bottom Oven Door
- Bottom oven porthole oven doors Yes
Bottom Oven Default
- Bottom oven light Yes
- Bottom oven no of function 2
- Bottom oven slow cook facility Yes
- Bottom oven type Gas
Slow Cook Oven
- Has slow cook oven Yes
- Warranty (years) 2 years UK only
The original Rangemaster range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation and the new ranges still share this original dedication to quality, design and innovation. Since that very first pioneering product, Rangemaster have been leading the way in creative cooker technology and performance.
The company were the first to offer colour shaded cookers, the first to produce a dual fuel cooker and were responsible for the fold away grill, and in recent years they have won several ‘Good Housekeeping’ awards for their cookers. Today Rangemaster are renowned as Britain’s top selling range cooker manufacturer, where they offer a wide range of styles, sizes, and colours to suit most people’s tastes.More Information About Rangemaster
Free delivery is available on all Mainland UK orders.
For orders outside of Mainland UK, please call us on 01902 717890